- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Basel Breast Consortium collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) during registration
- Navigation data via Google Analytics or other WordPress plugins
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Basel Breast Consortium with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- During registration on our website as a member, registration to one of the BBC events or workshops associated to BBC (example: Frontiers in Metastasis Biology workshops).
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Basel Breast Consortium collects your data so that we can:
- Allow you to manage your account.
- Email you with BBC next events
How do we store your data?
Basel Breast Consortium securely stores your data on its server hosted at Siteground.com
Data from event registration may be processed locally for the need of the event organization.
Basel Breast Consortium will keep your registration data as long as you are a member of our association. Data collected during the registration of events or workshops will be deleted after the event in question.
Basel Breast Consortium would like to send you information about events of the association or organizations collaborating with us. These organizations are typically related to the breast reseach field, and BBC either organizes registration to for their event or advertises it.
- Frontiers in Metastasis Biology workshop organizers
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Basel Breast Consortium from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Basel Breast Consortium Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Basel Breast Consortium would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Basel Breast Consortium for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Basel Breast Consortium correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Basel Breast Consortium to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Basel Breast Consortium erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Basel Breast Consortium restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Basel Breast Consortium ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Basel Breast Consortium transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Basel Breast Consortium uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Basel Breast Consortium uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Basel Breast Consortium sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (example: email address with Mailchimp.com, for mailing purposes). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org